The citizens of Brunei can apply for a eBusiness Visa for single entry to Myanmar online.
Myanmar government allow visitor to apply eBusiness for business related visits
eBusiness Visa Detail
- The eBusiness visa that has a validity of 90 days allows a 70 days maximum stay each time.
- eVisa is valid for a single entry. Re-entry will require a new visa.
- You do not require a visa to stay up to 14 days. If you would like to stay over 14 days, you need to apply fora visa.
At the port of entry, the immigration officer may allow you to stay for less or more according to your passport validity or other documents.
- A scanned color copy of passport with at least 6 months validity.
- A scanned color copy of your color photo.
- Copy of Visiting card containing personal particulars.
- A scanned copy of Inviting Company Registration.
- A scanned copy of Inviting Company Registration - Back Page.
- A scanned copy of Invitation letter.
Myanmar eBusiness Visa Fee for Brunei
The Myanmar eBusiness Visa for Brunei application fee is determined as Myanmar Visa fee categories which you wish to apply. In most cases, each e-visa applicant, including children, is required to pay a non-refundable, non-transferable application fee.
Apply for Myanmar eBusiness Visa for Brunei