Before you apply, you will need the following:
- A valid passport with at least six months of validity period remaining after your visit.
- A recent coloured digital photograph.
- Letter of invitation from a registered company. The validity of the registration must be at least 3 months.
- For Local Company - Certificate of Incorporation.
- For Foreign Investment Company - Certificate of Registration of Branch Office.
- The following Myanmar Registered Foreign Chamber of Commerce Association's recommendation or invitation letter are eligible:
- Thai Business Association of Myanmar
- French - Myanmar Chamber of Commerce & Industry (FMCCI)
- European Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar (Eurocham Myanmar)
- Malaysian Business Chamber
- British Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar
- Visa, Master, American Express or JCB credit cards for the payment of visa service.
Business Visa details
- You will receive an email after successful payment of your visa service. e-Visa service fees is non refundable.
- The validity of tourist e-Visa is 90 days from the date of issuance. Entry will be denied if the visa has expired.
- The maximum length of stay is 70 days from your date of arrival in Myanmar.
- The processing time is up to 3 working days for normal Business Visa.
- eVisa is a only valid for a single entry. Re-entry will require a new visa.
- Entry in Myanmar is permitted only via the following ports :
- Yangon International Airport
- Mandalay International Airport
- Nay Pyi Taw International Airport
- Tachileik Land Border Checkpoint
- Myawaddy Land Border Checkpoint
- Kawthaung Land Border Checkpoint
- You may return by the same flight if you are denied of entry in Myanmar.
- You may extend your Business Visa with a relevant Ministry recommendation letter.
- Before applying for Business e-Visa, please check for visa exempt countries and eligible countries for entering Myanmar.
Visa Exempt Countries
|No.||Country Name||Exemption Period|
Eligible Countries to apply for Business eVisa
|Country Name||Country Name||Country Name|
|Singapore||United States of America||Spain|
|Viet Nam||Taiwan|| |