The citizens of Latvia can apply for a eBusiness Visa for single entry to Myanmar online.
Myanmar government allow visitor to apply eBusiness for business related visits
eBusiness Visa Detail
- The eBusiness visa that has a validity of 90 days allows a 70 days maximum stay each time.
- eVisa is valid for a single entry. Re-entry will require a new visa.
At the port of entry, the immigration officer may allow you to stay for less or more according to your passport validity or other documents.
Required Documents for Myanmar eBusiness Visa
- A scanned color copy of passport with at least 6 months validity.
- A scanned color copy of your color photo.
- Vaccine Certificate
- Insurance Certificate
- An invitation letter from the company you will be visiting in Myanmar.
- Company Registration of inviting company.
- Certificate of Incorporation (For Local Companies) or
- Certificate of Registration of Branch Office (For Foreign Investment Companies)
- Company Extract of inviting company
Before applying for your visa you need to check the information on visa document requirements. The web page will help you to prepare yourself before the application process. Please find more information of the documents required for Myanmar business e-Visa.
Myanmar eBusiness Visa Fee for Latvia
The Myanmar eBusiness Visa for Latvia application fee is determined as Myanmar Visa fee categories which you wish to apply. In most cases, each e-visa applicant, including children, is required to pay a non-refundable, non-transferable application fee.
Apply for Myanmar eBusiness Visa for Latvia
Apply Online for a Myanmar eBusiness Visa from Latvia