The citizens of China can apply for a eTourist Visa for single entry to Myanmar online.
Myanmar government allow visitor to apply eTourist for visiting friends and family or sightseeing purposes
eTourist Visa Detail
- The eTourist visa that has a validity of 90 days allows a 28 days maximum stay each time.
- eVisa is valid for a single entry. Re-entry will require a new visa.
At the port of entry, the immigration officer may allow you to stay for less or more according to your passport validity or other documents.
Required Documents for Myanmar eTourist Visa
- A scanned color copy of passport with at least 6 months validity.
- A scanned color copy of your passport sized photo.
- Vaccine Certificate
- Insurance Certificate
- Proof of hotel booking
- Proof of return ticket from Myanmar must be attached to the application.
If you are not well-known yet, then it is better for you to get detailed information of visa document requirements. The web page will help you to prepare yourself before the application process. You can get detailed information of the documents required for Myanmar tourist e-Visa .
Myanmar eTourist Visa Fee for China
The Myanmar eTourist Visa for China application fee is determined as Myanmar Visa fee categories which you wish to apply. In most cases, each e-visa applicant, including children, is required to pay a non-refundable, non-transferable application fee.
Apply for Myanmar eTourist Visa for China
Apply Online for a Myanmar eTourist Visa from China