The citizens of Japan can apply for a eTourist Visa for single entry to Myanmar online.
Myanmar government allow visitor to apply eTourist for visiting friends and family or sightseeing purposes
eTourist Visa Detail
- The eTourist visa that has a validity of 90 days allows a 28 days maximum stay each time.
- eVisa is valid for a single entry. Re-entry will require a new visa.
- You do not require a visa to stay up to 14 days. If you would like to stay over 14 days, you need to apply fora visa.
At the port of entry, the immigration officer may allow you to stay for less or more according to your passport validity or other documents.
- A scanned color copy of passport with at least 6 months validity.
- A scanned color copy of your passport sized photo.
Myanmar eTourist Visa Fee for Japan
The Myanmar eTourist Visa for Japan application fee is determined as Myanmar Visa fee categories which you wish to apply. In most cases, each e-visa applicant, including children, is required to pay a non-refundable, non-transferable application fee.
Apply for Myanmar eTourist Visa for Japan