You need to upload certain documents depending on the type of the Myanmar visa you are applying for.
Please read the instructions carefully before filling in the application form.
Digital photograph of the applicant
The applicant needs to upload a coloured digital photograph along with the application form. The photograph should be clear with the head in the center of the picture and a light colored background preferably white background.
- The photograph must be in PDF, JPG or PNG format.
- The size of the photograph must not exceed 3 MB.
You can get the detailed information of visa photo requirements
Scanned copy of the Passport
The applicant needs to upload the colored scanned copy of the first biographical page of his/her Passport which contains all the personal details and applicant's photograph. Make sure that the scanned copy is not be blurred.
- It must be uploaded in PDF, JPG or PNG format.
- The size of the scanned copy must not exceed 3 MB..
Documents Required for Myanmar Business e-Visa
If you are applying for Myanmar e-Business Visa, you need to provide some other documents along with the previously mentioned documents.
- Copy of Business card or Letter of Invitation to you from a registered company.
- Copy of the Company Registration Certificate. The validity of the company must be at least 3 months.->Certificate of Incorporation (For Local Company)->Certificate of Registration of Branch Office (For Foreign Investment Company)
- It must be in PDF, JPG or PNG format and should not exceed the size limit of 3 MB.